Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The 11th season premiere of “American Ninja Warrior”at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The 10th season premiere of “Masterchef”at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The series premiere of “Property Brothers: Forever Home”at 9:00 p.m. on HGTV.
- The third season premiere of “NCIS: The Stories They Can’t Forget”at 9:00 p.m. on CBS.
- The series premiere of “The InBetween”at 10:00 p.m. on NBC. Australian actress Harriet Dyerplays a psychic who helps her father solve murder cases, by using her ability to talk to the dead. (Trailer)
- The 10th season premiere of “Archer”at 10:00 p.m. on FXX.
- The second season finale of “Happy!”at 10:00 p.m. on Syfy.
- The first season finale of “What We Do in the Shadows”at 10:00 p.m. on FX.
Wednesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Brie Larson, Wyatt Cenac, and the Wu-Tang Clan. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Will Smith, Elizabeth Banks, and Jakob Dylan with Jade Castrinos. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert”- Julia Louis-Dreyfus and the cast of “Veep”. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”- Kal Penn, Chris O’Dowd, and Adam Ferrara. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”- Adam Driver, Regina Hall, and Anthony Carrigan (“Barry”). (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah”- Dr. Jill Biden.
- “Carson Daly”- Maggie Siff, BadFlower, and Julius Sharpe. (Repeat)
- “Conan”- John Mulaney. (Repeat)
As for Daytime Talk Shows:
. . . 2 Chainz is on “Ellen”,
. . . Kaitlyn Dever is on “The Talk”,
. . . David Letterman is on “The View”,
. . . Tate Donovan is on “Kelly and Ryan”.